The Molenbergnatie Group is a leading, innovative and trustworthy partner in the supply chain management of soft commodities.
Founded in 1867 and operating from Antwerp in Belgium with branches in Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia and Santander in Spain and also in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Molenbergnatie has grown into the world’s leading supply chain manager for coffee, cocoa, tea and nuts.
Molenbergnatie offers you a variety of services, including but not limited to forwarding, processing, customs declaration, warehousing and distribution, and a complete logistical service package, handled by professionally trained and fully equipped staff.
Working together with Molenbergnatie means opting for a transparent, pro-active and cost-effective cooperation with a partner who’s ready to meet your most specific needs and ambitions; who’s aware of the need for constant innovation; who chooses effective and sustainable solutions; who puts all his weight behind your trade.
- October 2014: Molenbergnatie contributes to a cleaner environment
- June 2014 Molenbergnatie further enhances its dedication to the environment ... Read more
- MARCH 2014, Molenbergnatie Antwerp and Barcelona compliant with SMETA 4 Pillar guidelines
- On March 10 2014, Molenbergnatie in Belgium was found compliant with the SMET... Read more
- January 2014, Antwerp world's largest coffee port
- More than 250,000 tonnes of coffee beans are stored in the port of Antwerp at... Read more