- Our weight
February 2017 - Molenbergnatie: heavyweight in soft commodities since 1867
This year Molenbergnatie celebrates 150 years of continuous growth as one of the world's leading warehouse keepers and handlers of soft commodities.
The recent, rapid development of its hubs in Spain, Vietnam and the US, further affirm and strengthen Molenbergnatie’s position as a trustworthy, progressive player in the global market.
Molenbergnatie has already started planning a number of standout festivities to honour this unique anniversary in the pleasant company of its employees, customers and associates. In the meantime, it will continue to pursue the path to a new and promising future with its decisive focus on growth, innovation and diversification.
- April 2017 - “From Safety Day to … every day” - Molenbergnatie is ‘committed to zero’ when it comes to safety and health!
- March 2017 - Molenbergnatie is off to a great start of 2017 with exciting, new developments in its agro-commodities division
- Molenbergnatie Antwerpen zoekt Customer Service Representatives m/v!
- February 2017 - 150 years of soft commodity heritage defined by our passionate team of people!
- February 2017 - Molenbergnatie: heavyweight in soft commodities since 1867
- January 2017 - Molenbergnatie Vietnam starts the lunar new year with a well-filled warehouse!
- January 2017 - Molenbergnatie Antwerp recertified according to the ISO 22000/2005 standard
- January 2017 - Join us at Biofach 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany!
- January 2017 - Molenbergnatie Spain welcomes Mrs. Emilia Enrique as General Manager
- December 2016 - Sample bags from Molenbergnatie Belgium recycled as Christmas packaging
- December 2016 - Molenbergnatie Spain donates clothes and toys to charity
- December 2016 - Molenbergnatie Charleston (US) offers a new bag to supersac service
- December 2016 - The entire MBN team wishes you the best of Holidays!
- November 2016 - Molenbergnatie spain presents its renewed container yard
- October 2016 - Molenbergnatie Belgium invests in sustainable port transport