- Our weight
March 2017 - Molenbergnatie is off to a great start of 2017 with exciting, new developments in its agro-commodities division
In recent years the implementation of a state-of-the-art quality assurance for Molenbergnatie’s agro-commodities portfolio – including rice, nuts, dried fruits and pulses – has been our team’s daily mission of imperative importance.
Subsequently, Molenbergnatie Belgium is proud to announce that the diversification of its product range in Antwerp is continuing to increase in proportion. Our efforts focussed on temperature control, humidity monitoring, pest control, product knowledge, allergens research, registrations and improvement of processes have thus yielded a more than successful result.
In February, Molenbergnatie Belgium reached a new milestone when looking at our specialized and custom-made handling and storage of soft commodities. Next to our recent, successful addition of a full supply chain model for various rice trade lanes, our cool store warehouse (Iris) reached its maximum storage capacity; filling approximately 16,000m² of refrigerated storage space with various commodities such as nuts (tree nuts and groundnuts) and dried fruits (e.g. raisins). An exceptional achievement that was realized through joined forces throughout all Molenbergnatie departments in the office as well as the warehouse.
With numerous other new projects in the 2017 pipeline, our anniversary year is already looking very promising.
- March 2017 - Molenbergnatie is off to a great start of 2017 with exciting, new developments in its agro-commodities division
- Molenbergnatie Antwerpen zoekt Customer Service Representatives m/v!
- February 2017 - 150 years of soft commodity heritage defined by our passionate team of people!
- February 2017 - Molenbergnatie: heavyweight in soft commodities since 1867
- January 2017 - Molenbergnatie Vietnam starts the lunar new year with a well-filled warehouse!
- January 2017 - Molenbergnatie Antwerp recertified according to the ISO 22000/2005 standard
- January 2017 - Join us at Biofach 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany!
- January 2017 - Molenbergnatie Spain welcomes Mrs. Emilia Enrique as General Manager
- December 2016 - Sample bags from Molenbergnatie Belgium recycled as Christmas packaging
- December 2016 - Molenbergnatie Spain donates clothes and toys to charity
- December 2016 - Molenbergnatie Charleston (US) offers a new bag to supersac service
- December 2016 - The entire MBN team wishes you the best of Holidays!
- November 2016 - Molenbergnatie spain presents its renewed container yard
- October 2016 - Molenbergnatie Belgium invests in sustainable port transport
- October 2016 - Molenbergnatie Vietnam’s level of high quality confirmed with ISO 9000, ISO 22000 and HACCP certifications!
- October 2016 - Molenbergnatie Vietnam extends its business license scope